CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My goals - If they are achieved

My goals were to improve my writing skills and I would write a short story in my journal when I have time. Also, another goal was do all my best what Mr. Coyle assigns us to do and get a high score. In my opinion, I'm not sure if my writing skill improved. However, I wrote a short story in my journal. I didn't do much, but usually I wrote about what happened on that day. I think I achieved this goal, but I can't guarantee about my writing skills. My another goal, which was to do all my best what Mr. Coyle assigns us to do, I think I achieved this goal. I did my best what Mr. Coyle assigned. Getting a high score, some parts I did, but some parts I didn't. From now on, I should do more hard to get a better grade. My new goals are (from now on), improving my writing skills (stay the same) and study and spend more time on the assignments which Mr. Coyle gives us.

0 comments: