CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

End of Quarter 1 Feedback

My goals were write a short story everyday to improve my writing skills, do all my best what Mr. Coyle assigns us to do, and get a high score. This quarter, I did my best in humanities. I did all the assignments and followed Mr. Coyle's direction. In my opinion, I think I achieved that goal, and proud of myself. I missed some days to write a short story. When there is a test, I had to study, therefore, I wasn't able to write a short story. With my grades, I'm satisfactory with it and maybe I could do harder and get a higher grade than this quarter.

For this quarter, my three goals are:

- Get a higher grade than this quarter
- Do all the assignments and do my best
- Keep continuing writing a short story every day

I'm going to do my best to achieve these goals.

0 comments: