CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

What are the three most valuable things you have learned during the Population Project process? How will they help you in the future?

The three most valuable things I have learned during the Population Project process are data analysis, finding the information + data, and use of time. First of all, I didn't know how to write a data analysis until I heard the explanation from my math teacher. Of course, at first, it wasn't easy. However, when I looked the examples and asked many questions , I was able to finish my data analysis on time. Secondly, I thought the finding information and data would be the easiest part, but it was not. It was the hardest part, that I spent three days to find one data. Luckily, I was able to find the data and finish my data analysis on time. Thirdly, use of time! It took a long time to finish my data analysis, research paper, and the portfolio. If I started right before the due dates, I probably would have failed. I think use of time was the best part what I have learned during the Population Project process.

0 comments: