CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Quarter 3 Goals

For this quarter, my three goals were get a higher grade than this quarter, do all the assignments and do my best, and keep continuing writing a short story everyday. I'm not sure if I achieved on my first goal, because I got the same grade as last quarter. Maybe I should give more effort to improve my grade. In my opinion, I achieved doing all the assignments and did my best. For writing a short story everyday, I missed some days and didn't write a short story. Maybe I should need to give more effort on this goal next time. However, rather than writing a short story everyday, I would change to a journal writing.

For next quarter, my three goals are,
- Get a higher grade than last quarter.
- Journal Writing (Everyday).
- Do all the assignments and do my best.

0 comments: