CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Which Animal Are You?

Let me start with introducing about Mollie. Mollie is a character which wants to live the good life and selfish. She likes sweet foods such as chocolate, sugar, candy etc... I think I'm closed to Mollie. There are three specific reasons. First of all, Mollie wants to live the good life. I also want to live the good life. I want freedom. Even my sister graduated and went to America, because of my parents' pressure, I don't have freedom that much. Second of all, Mollie loves sweet foods such as chocolate, sugar, candy etc... I really love to eat chocolate. Therefore, when my dad goes to a business trip, he always buy chocolates for me. Also, when I was young, my mom told me that I used to eat sugar hiding under a bed. =) Third of all, Mollie is selfish. I'm not exactly selfish; however, for example, if I think this is correct and other person says it is wrong, I still say mine is correct. I rarely change my opinion unless there is a good reason. Because of this, sometimes I fought with my sister. My sister is also similar to me except she does not like to eat sweet foods. As you can see, I'm closed to Mollie for three reasons: wants freedom, likes to sweet foods, and selfish.

3 comments:

HyeJin said...

My friend Yoon Ah...

Hello, my friend. This post is relevant to me because I'm close to Mollie, too, and it is for similar three reasons!! Your writing made me think about Mollie's selfishness. Actually, I didn't think Mollie as a selfish character, but after reading your post, I feel different about Mollie. FABULOUS JOB, MY GORGEOUS FRIEND!! Hehehe ^^*

HyeJin...

Subin said...

Wow. I never knew that you would think that you were like Mollie. I thought that you would probably match with Boxer more...But now that you've explained the reasons why you chose Mollie, it kind of make sense! You've shown the reasons at different levels of thinking. Like the fact that you both like sweets and that you have same values. Although I really think that you are 'decisive' not 'selfish'. :)

Dana said...

Hi Yoon Ah!!
I really liked your post. At first, like Su Bin said, I never thought that you would choose Mollie, because I don't think that you are selfish or that you would just leave everything so that you can live the good life. I think that you are actually more like Clover or Boxer, always wanting to do you best on HW.. (lol)But after you showed some evidence and supported you idea, I had to agree with you. (But i still think that you're not selfish.. :)

Anyways, good job!
-Dana